Welcome to Wallace Truck & Equipment!
Model PLBT32-2 Comes Equipped With These Standard Features!
- 6' Beavertail allows for low angled approach.
- Standard 8'×3' hydraulic ramps with electric over hydraulic power unit makes loading fast and easy.
- Full Width gradual slope to upper deck means utilizing upper deck space for loading.
- Continuous beam design ensures added trailer strength, Hutch 9700 Spring suspension, 255/7OR 22.5 (H) Low profile steel belted radials, Outboard mounted oil bath hubs, 10-Hole Budd wheels.
- 9 "D" rings per side, mid span trun signals, and flag holders as standard equipment.
OUR Standard Features Are What Others Call Options!
35 Ton Paver Special Lowboy
- 48' Overall Length
- 102" Overall Width
- 6' Beavertail
- 8'×3' hydraulic ramps w/ electric over hydraulic power unit
- Covered Rear Deck
- Lockable Tool Box in Neck
- 2 Speed Crank Landing Gear
- 2" Oak Decking on Load Deck
- Pressure Treated Pine on Upper Deck
- 9 "D" Rings per Side
- Mid-Span Turn Signals
- 40" Load Deck Height
- 28' Load Deck Length
- Sealed Beam Lighting
- Hutch 9700 Spring Suspension
- 10-Hole Budd Wheels
- 255/7OR22.5 Low Profile Tires — 16 Ply
- Outboard Mount Hubs
- Parking Brake
- Anti-Lock Brake System
- Automatic Slack Adjusters
- Choice of Standard Colors
- Flag Holders
Trailers are of solid weld pierced beam construction.